I am absolutely crazy for all things Nutella.
When introducing the hazelnut cocoa spread to anyone for the first time, I always start out slow. Instead of asking them to dollop a large hunk of it onto a slice of bread, I treat them to some simple, uncomplicated recipes that incorporate Nutella.
For breakfast, I love recommending these amazing strawberry Nutella French toast roll-ups.
In an exclusive video below, we share an incredibly easy recipe for Nutella s’mores wontons! They take about 10 minutes to wrap up, and about another minute or so to fry.
Because they take pretty much no time at all to put together, they’re perfect for a quick afternoon snack, or for when you want to share something ata picnic or an outing.
Make sure to check out the full recipe below, and then watch the video for detailed instructions.
Will you be wrapping up your own Nutella s’mores wontons soon? Let us know your thoughts about the recipe in the comments below!
- 5 wonton wrappers
- Mini marshmallows
- Crushed graham crackers
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
- Dust your work surface with some cornstarch or flour, to prevent sticking.
- Lay out the wonton wrappers. In the center of each wrapper, place about 1/2 tsp. of Nutella.
- Place 3 mini marshmallows on top of Nutella.
- Sprinkle with some crushed graham crackers.
- To fold wontons, take 1 corner of the square wrapper, and fold diagonally, reaching the corner directly opposite.
- Gently knead along the seal to secure the wonton.
- Fry wontons in oil at 350 F for about 45 seconds, or until golden brown.
- Take wontons out with a slotted spoon, and place on paper towels to drain.
- Dust with confectioners sugar. Serve, and enjoy!
Will you be making these delicious, adorable little s’mores wontons at home? Let us know, and please SHARE the recipe with friends and family!